Ramblings from an ordinary girl who is fearfully and wonderfully made. Come with me as I tell my story...
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Home
I woke up this morning homesick. For those of you that know my situation, you're probably thinking, "how can that be?" For those of you that don't know, I am currently living with my parents while we work on my house. So, I AM home. I've been home since April. But, I think I am homesick for the home of my childhood. Not the house. We never lived anywhere longer than five years until we moved here. But, I long for HOME. Seriously, what is that? I don't think I know. I want a home where everyone really knows everyone else. Where there is transparency in love. I'm homesick for the place where there is no sickness. I'm tired of living with sickness and I'm tired of trying to love and be loved by others who are focused on other things than love...focused on themselves. I'm homesick for simplicity. I'm homesick for happiness. I'm homesick for peace. I'm homesick for love. Does that really exist in one place this side of Heaven? Am I wishing for elusiveness? I don't know. I'm just homesick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment