Monday, October 5, 2009

My Story

The other day I was up late reading through my OLD xanga blogs and I was actually interested in myself.  Sometimes I'm sure my thoughts only make sense to a random, ADHD mind like mine, but I like to think my life and thoughts are somewhat interesting, and dare I say compelling?  And, as I remember it was a great outlet for my many emotions and processes.  Maybe I won't have any readers, and that's okay.  But, maybe I will and maybe someone will relate to my story and be challenged to process their own emotions.  Even if that never happens at least I will have told my story.

See, in my line of work I can get so wrapped up in others' stories.  I listen to their stories, help them identify who they are and how they can improve, and I fear that I am being lost in someone else's story.  In a way, we're all intertwined and a part of the greatest story.  But, who am I?  How does MY story end?  What's the next chapter? 

While I'm here waiting for the grand finale' I am taking a break to take it all in. 

I am in Intermission.

No comments:

Post a Comment